Happy New Year Everyone!
I must say this year is going to be so amazing and awesome! I can’t wait for it all. Our Christmas holiday was great to say the least. I am gonna post later this week on that. For now I want to share some of my awesome new adventures in the kitchen.
I love cooking anyways but I have been doing a lot more new recipes and all lately. I think it is because I am about to have this baby girl so I know for a while I won’t be cooking. It will be easy and quick meals. So here are 2 of the new recipes.
Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- 3 Chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup colby & monterrey jack cheese
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli, thawed & chopped (or can use fresh just steam before hand unless you want it crunchy)
- salt & pepper to taste.
Cook chicken & shred. Meanwhile chop broccoli unless you bought it already chopped. Mix all ingredients together. Transfer mixture to slightly grease 2 qt. casserole dish. Heat Oven to 375. Cook for 30 minutes or until Bubbly. And the most important part. SERVE WITH RICE! This is SOOOOO AMAZING!
Next Recipe is: Bacon Wrapped Asparagus & Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
- Okay measurements for this are hard since I played it by ear. It is easy and all by preference. I do a chicken breast for each.
- 2 slices of bacon for each breast.
- 4 aparagus spears for each breast.
- Mozzarella Cheese, I would say 1/2- 1 cup. Whatever your preference is on how much you want inside chicken.
- Italian Bread crumbs.
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 375. Grease baking pan. Pound each breast with flat side of meat mallet til about 1/4 in thick. Sprinkle with salt & pepper on each side.
Place 4 spears of asparagus down center of chicken breasts and spread mozzarella cheese over asparagus. Repeat with all chicken breasts.
Roll the chicken around the asparagus & cheese in a tight tidy roll, wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast. Then place into dish seam side down.
Sprinkle each breast with about 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
Bake in oven til juices run clear. about 30-45 minutes.
My family loved both of these and my son especially loved them! If you try any of these please let me know your thoughts! 🙂
As always from my family to yours,
✌Peace, 💟Love, & :)Happiness
-Nerdy Mama Owl👣👑💜🎀👪👫👭